Jul 14, 2016

You are a WOMAN!!!!

'If I may remind, you are a women and you can ask for help'....said one of my colleague from my previous team (company). He was reminding me this after he heard my story from that previous day at work -  I had worked all night till 3am at office, I had trouble with my car and I happened to fix it and got home at 5am or so. 

'Why do u want to be a Hero? When you are already a heroine (female version)?' Well this comment came from guy friend (my best friend after my bro), he said this to one of my comment where I was trying to fight out a situation that was not in my control. 

My brother would always call me to check if I am ok when I am traveling by myself. 

These small gestures touched my heart for couple of reasons, that there are few observers who are sensitive ....and  sometimes, I myself become so numb to situations / daily routines that I forget about my core self and work like a machine. 

This week is one of those, when I lie in a plush hotel's bed after a hectic week and I feel so numb with no emotion. And I know how much burnt out I feel with no excercise or proper diet. Everything is accessible ...food..gym..comfort ...except time.. 

Time vs Me....i know what's more worth...


No comments: